DO YOU WANT TO DECIDE WHICH ART GETS FUNDED?
HOW THIS EVENT WORKS…
– Artists and camps display their projects at this event.
– Everyone pays $10 at the door and gets a paper ballot.
– Everyone fills out their ballot, deciding how to allocate their $10.
– LA League of Arts will match the first $2000 donations.
– DJ Oscure (L.A.B.A. / Space Island)
– EVA (The Cruz Coalition / Home Slice)
– Lou E. Bagels (The Good Vibe / Dirty Beetles)
– Gina Calderoni ( The Good Vibe / Camp Nutz)
– Scotty James (The Hush Crew)
– Jackson (The Cruz Coalition / Playa Surfers)
– MORE BEING ADDED!!!
You walk around, look at the rockin’ displays of the artists who want your cash, while sipping your drink and listening to music. Talk to the artists, and figure out who you want to support.
Go ahead, ask them questions! They may even invite you to get involved with their project if you are so inclined. Then, once you’ve decided who gets your money, make notes on your ballot and turn it in at the designated station. We’ll have charts displaying in real time showing you how close each artist is to earning their requested amount.
Everyone is welcome participate. Sculpture Art, Theme Camps, Performance Art, Stages, Art Cars . . . anything you would see participating in LA Decom is welcome to participate in this fund raiser event.
To volunteer, email participate@laleagueofarts
To perform, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your project for funding email email@example.com
With your proposal, include:
3) LNT Plan
4) Setup and Breakdown Plan
6) Pictures, Diagrams, Models, Equations, Dioramas, etc
7) Minimum Funding Needed
8) Total Needed to Fully Fund Project
Sunday July 22nd
5pm to Midnight
21+ (ID Required)
The Other Door
10437 Burbank Blvd
Look for the BAR sign and GIANT DOOR